We are currently seeking an Electrical Controls Technician who will be responsible for electrical maintenance and repair of all newspaper press and production equipment.
- Maintain and repair all newspaper press, production, a/c, compressor, cooling towers and chiller equipment as well as other electrical repairs at our location.
- Supervise repairs and installations made by outside contractors
- Maintain preventative maintenance programs
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the field or an Electronics degree or certificate
- Ability to work nights and weekends and be on-call as needed; work well with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move from place to place and lift/carry up to 50 lbs occasionally and up to 20 lbs. frequently
- Ability to frequently climb, stoop, kneel and reach. Some work done in high, close or confined spaces
- Ability to work in heat and cold, wet, humid and noisy surroundings
Interested applicants, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state “Electronic Control Tech” in the subject line, or apply in person to 300 W. Lime Street, Lakeland, FL.