KBA North America is a member of the Koenig & Bauer Group which was established 200 years ago in Würzburg, Germany. Our motto, “We’re on it” gets to the heart of Koenig & Bauer’s values and competencies. As a global company in the fast-changing printing industry, we are constantly growing and looking to hire new talent – we have over 150 employees across the US and Canada!
KBA North America is seeking top electrical engineering talent to join our Remote Maintenance team to work on a variety of tasks including:
- Fielding calls from customers, technicians, and parts/service department needing assistance with electrical and electronic issues; research, analyze, and identify cause of issues and recommend and provide solutions. All calls have to be viewed as crucial opportunities to improve equipment uptime and to provide a positive customer service experience.
- Use service documentation including schematics, diagnostic software and remote service tools for root cause analysis and resolution of service issues.
- Program electronic modules and computers and remotely support customers and technicians with repair instructions.
Today print is one of the largest industries in the world, join our team as a Remote Maintenance Engineer and receive a full suite of benefits including 3 weeks of vacation, up to 11 holidays, and 6 sick days per year.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a combination of education and work experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in troubleshooting control and automation systems in manufacturing, preferably in the printing or packaging industry;
- PLC Programming knowledge;
- Proficiency with MS Office and various databases;
- Practical application of engineering science , automation and technology; knowledge of Frequency drives, Servo controls, networking (Ethernet, field bus systems, Arcnet);
- Strong organizational skills- including multitasking and time management;
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to actively listen;
- Strong and concise written communication skills;
- Valid DL and ability to travel. For training purposes the position requires frequent travel (75% or more) in the first one to two years and moderate travel (approximately 10 to 15%) thereafter.
Job is located in Dallas, TX. Relocation assistance available.
Please visit our Career Website for a more depth description of this job.