KBA North America is a member of the Koenig & Bauer Group which was established 200 years ago in Würzburg, Germany. Koenig & Bauer’s claim, “We’re on it.” gets to the heart of Koenig & Bauer’s values and competencies. As a global company in the fast-changing printing industry, we are constantly growing and looking to hire new talent – we have over 150 employees across the US and Canada!
KBA North America is seeking an electrician talent to join our Metal Print division to work on a variety of tasks including:
- Travel to customer sites to install, service, troubleshoot, diagnose, and/or repair electrical components on KBA printing presses.
- Works with Koenig & Bauer AG to diagnose and repair and update software on printing presses
- Communicate with your supervisor as well as customers on a regular basis on the progress of installations and/or service repairs.
Today print is one of the largest industries in the world, join our team as a Field Service Technician - Electrician and receive a full suite of benefits including 3 weeks of vacation, up to 11 holidays, and 6 sick days per year.
- High School Degree or GED equivalent required; post-high school degree or certification in technical field is preferred;
- Minimum of 2 year work related experience in printing, press manufacturing, industrial/plant maintenance, automotive production/service, or other related technical field;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook; experience with OS2; programming and networking; extensive use of various proprietary software and programming tools;
- Experience working with basic hand tools; ability to read electrical schematic and mechanical CAD drawings;
- Strong organizational skills- including multitasking and time management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to customers;
- Valid DL;
- 100% travel across the US and Canada