NEWSCYCLE Solutions is the leading provider of software and services powering the global media industry. Our content management, advertising management, subscription management, OTT and mobile solutions help companies drive profitability and accelerate digital business models. With headquarters in Bloomington, MN and regional offices throughout the world, NEWSCYCLE Solutions a trusted partner serving over 10,000 news media, broadcast, magazine, financial services and corporate clients.
Demonstrate full line of NEWSCYCLE Solutions’ products to customers and prospects throughout the sales cycle. Develop deep technical knowledge of clients’ and prospects’ key business issues and workflows for their content/editorial and digital workflows. Support sales technically by understanding customers’ and prospects business and technical challenges then conveying how NEWSCYCLE Solutions’ offerings resolve their issues and take their businesses to the next level. Successfully interact and persuade C-level client, prospect, and NEWSCYCLE executives regarding solution adoption and strategic direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand customer and prospect business issues, technical challenges, and be able to help them craft a technical vision supported by NEWSCYCLE’s solutions.
• Ability to give deep, technical, hands-on product demonstrations for NEWSCYCLE’s content/editorial and online solutions.
• Support NEWSCYCLE’s sales professionals, processes, and results in any way that helps NEWSCYCE exceed its revenue objectives.
• Serve as first responder to customer and prospect technical issues and questions.
• Share technical best practices among the NEWSCYCLE sales organization as well as with clients and prospects.
• C-level interaction with clients, prospects, and NEWSCYCLE executives with the goal of persuading them to adopt NEWSCYCLE solutions and take appropriate strategic direction.
• Run challenging workshops with existing and new customers.
Education and Experience
• Undergraduate degree
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the media industry in a technical role
• Deep understanding of the content/digital function in the media industry
• Prior experience as a sales engineer is a plus
• Travel required.
• May work remotely
• Must be able to lift and carry a laptop and related work hardware.
• Approximately 50% travel
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be required.