In The Issue
The National Press Club Journalism Institute (NPCJI) has announced that she will be its next executive…
Scotland’s DC Thomson Media has announced a new role of head of newspapers as part of a shake-up of th…
Has been named Advance Media NY vice president of content. LaMonte will lead the news and digital staf…
The Richmond Times-Dispatch has hired James Bacon as senior editorial writer. Bacon was the founder of…
Has been named AP news director for Europe and Africa.
For many years, one of the top speakers at… Read more
Frankfurt, Germany – Germany has establish… Read more
BERLIN – The WAN-IFRA Expo in Berlin marke… Read more
- Chinese news app pays users to read articles in battle for engagement in 'eyeball economy'
- As programmatic ad revenue grows, publishers adapt sales team structures
- NEW YORK TIMES PLANS TO INVEST HEAVILY IN AI TO IMPROVE PERSONALIZATION
- Social media outpaces print newspapers in the U.S. as a news source
- Why journalists need to talk about workplace burnout right now
The Golden Pen of Freedom, the annual press freedom award of the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers (WAN-IFRA), has been awarded to Maria Ressa, Co-founder, CEO and Executive Editor of online news site, Rappler. Read more