Has been promoted to corporate executive editor for D-R Media.
Managing editor John Bridges has been promoted to executive editor for the Austin American-Statesman. …
York Daily Record (Pennsylvania) Editor, has announced his retirement after 30 years.
Has been promoted to general manager for Polk County for D-R Media (Florida). Edwards takes over the c…
has been named publisher of Washington City Paper (D.C.). At City Paper, she’ll be running the paper’s…
Has been named publisher of the Finger Lakes Times (Geneva, New York). He succeeds Paul Barrett.
Last spring, Forum Communications Company … Read more
Following the departure of Karl Fritchen from BALDWIN Vision Systems (BVS) in September 2018, new President Vince Balistrieri answers our questions around his new role, explains what progress the company has made in the last year and shares his vision for BVS and its customers moving forward.
N&T: What is your overall strategy for launching a publication?
Edward A. “Trip” Casson, III Chairman and Ceo, Southern lithoplate
Wayne D. Pelland Vice president of Manufacturing and Distribution GateHouse Media
Clarence Jackson Senior Director of operations, atlanta Journal Constitution/Cox enterprises
- UK: Local Democracy Reporters supply 850 regional titles with public interest stories
- Acing the algorithm beat, journalism's next frontier
- USA: The Detroit Free Press reinvented how it does projects and saw a boost in digital engagement
- The Washington Post’s Aram Zucker-Scharff: You can’t solve transparency by adding more technology
- UK: National newspaper ABCs: Mail titles see slower year-on-year circulation decline as bulk sales distortion ends
The Golden Pen of Freedom, the annual press freedom award of the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers (WAN-IFRA), has been awarded to Maria Ressa, Co-founder, CEO and Executive Editor of online news site, Rappler. Read more