In The Issue
Has been tapped to fill a newly created position at The Pantagraph (Bloomington, Illinois), vice presi…
A longtime deputy editor at New York Magazine, will become its editor in chief on April 1. He succeeds…
Has been named editor of The Republic (Columbus, Indiana). The paper is part of AIM Media Indiana.
Has been named digital content director of Parade.com.
A former New York Times columnist who served as executive editor of The Hartford Courant for five year…
For many years, one of the top speakers at… Read more
Frankfurt, Germany – Germany has establish… Read more
BERLIN – The WAN-IFRA Expo in Berlin marke… Read more
- Chinese news app pays users to read articles in battle for engagement in 'eyeball economy'
- As programmatic ad revenue grows, publishers adapt sales team structures
- NEW YORK TIMES PLANS TO INVEST HEAVILY IN AI TO IMPROVE PERSONALIZATION
- Social media outpaces print newspapers in the U.S. as a news source
- Why journalists need to talk about workplace burnout right now
The Golden Pen of Freedom, the annual press freedom award of the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers (WAN-IFRA), has been awarded to Maria Ressa, Co-founder, CEO and Executive Editor of online news site, Rappler. Read more